Monday, September 12, 2016

So Long Summer!

Summer is officially over. The girls started back to school a few weeks ago. This summer was a lot of fun. We went camping, we went to Lake Powell, we went to Breckenridge with cousins. It was a crazy, busy, summer. Even though it is sad that it is over, we were kind of excited to get back into a routine (okay, maybe I was glad to get back into a routine).  Plus, I am excited for Fall! Fall means soup, fleece lined leggings, football games, and some really great Holidays!

This Summer we got to spend a lot of time with our families. My sister and her hubby and kids moved to Denver in July. It has been so fun having cousins so much closer to us. We also got to see Dustin's family. They made the trek to Breckenridge and we spent a few days exploring the town and enjoying the mountain air.

School is going well so far. We took our traditional "first day of school " pictures. I can't believe how much the girls have grown over the summer. I always get nervous when school starts, I want the girls to have good experiences and make good friends. I think that is happening so far....I hope they have a great year!

Enjoy the pics!