Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

Dustin, Graycie and I went to the Children's Museum in Denver with some friends for Memorial Day. The museum was kind of a dud..but Graycie thought it was great!! And she had a lot of fun with her friends "Big Grace" and "Little Matthew." All in all it was a great day because we got to spend it with each other and great friends.



Graycie and I in a tiny tunnel! I got a little stuck. I guess it was just for kids..go figure.


Big Grace, Little Matthew, and Graycie in some sort of giant nest?? Like I said the museum was a bit of a let down.


Graycie loved the tiny shopping carts.


Dustin's favorite part of the museum..tiny basketball courts!


Audra says: "Remember kids..only you can prevent forest fires!"



Graycie's favorite part of the museum..ta da...chalk board!!


Peter Pan and Captain Hook..I especially like the face captian hook is making! :)


Graycie's favorite way to ride.

No comments: