Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camping Trip

We went camping with some friends this last weekend. It was a ton of fun!! When we told Graycie that we were going to go camping she said "I want to go camping like Toot and Puddle Do's!!" Hahahah Toot and Puddle is a cartoon by the way. So here are the pics! It was a ton of fun. Graycie found some rocks by our campsite, but needed a little help getting down. It was getting a bit nippy so we had to snuggle up! Dustin eating some s'mores Graycie all snuggled up in a blanket by the fire. Graycie and dad chillin' like villans. Here is a video of Graycie and little Brayden (our friend's little boy) jumping on the bed in the tent. Please disregard my crazy babble in the back ground. I should probably learn to film in silence.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

"What did you have tonight?" "Chicken nuggets." Haha. For some weird reason that struck me as really, really funny. Probably because I know she would eat them at every meal if possible, as would Riley.

We too have seen the "Toot and Puddle" camping episode. I love that she's still saying "do's."

Sounds like you guys had fun!

Trent and Amy said...

Too Cute Audra!!!!

Babe in Boysland said...

I haven't been to your blog in a while, but I was hoping to see pics of BOTH your little girls! AAAA!!!!! Congratulations Audra and Dustin!

"I should probably learn to film in silence"- that made me laugh so hard because I always tell myself that when I watch video clips of my kids with me rambling on and on in the background. However, I'm glad you didn't film in silence because I loved hearing you be a mom. It was meant to be your life.