Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Grateful

I am taking a page from FIG's book and writing a bit about my hubbie. We started dating right around this time of year too. It was dang frustrating, but oh so worith it. Since he never checks our blog..I can do this. It is almost the end of another year, another year that I have got to spend with a fella who cares a lot about me. He is patient when I cry and carry on (you see some people say I am a little bit emotional) and is always quick to comply when I tell him that I want some sour patch kids. He is a hard worker and takes good care of our little family. But most of all ladies and gentlemen...he is GOOD. I thank Heavenly Father for his good heart, and his desire to make me happy. We have had our set backs, but I am proud to say we have faced them together. I am excited to face the future with him with me. THAT WAS CORNY!! Moving on.....Well we would be moving on if I had anything else to say...BUT I don't.

11 comments:

Fig said...

Sweet, I love it! I am also grateful that your husband is good. Husbands rock, I think. Most of the time. Even if they won't eat orzo pasta or cumin.

Lindsey Whiting said...

Hey schmoopie!
e-mail me @ lindswhiting@gmail and i'll give you my Dad's #

The Poulsen Family said...

You know you have a good guy when he'll go out and get sour patch kids for you. Too bad I can't find screaming sours anywhere. If I find some in Portland I'll bring you back some, it will be a late Christmas present. :)

Fig said...

Wait, I want to know why it was dang frustrating!!

Anonymous said...

Audra, way to go all sappy on us, love it. You are just a tender heart aren't you? Hooray for your glorious husband, he's quite lucky himself.

ps I changed my address to http://great-dane-lady.blogspot.com/

Marcy said...

I can vouch for the frustration Audra felt when she started dating Dustin.. So many nights of cursing, crying, and conniving... but you got him in the end huh? Shmoopie? haha haven't heard that for a long time...

Barrettes and Bows said...

Fig,

Let's just say that he took some convincing, then I took some convincing..but finally after we were both convinced. Ta Da..we got hitched and its been great.P.S. how is your house? I am so sorry that it all frozen and junk.

Fig said...

Sweet! I'm glad you both got convinced, because although I have never met him, Lacey says he's cool and he looks stinking cute in the pictures.

Our house is okay, we'll get it fixed and it'll all be good. It's even thawing some . . . thanks though!

Kiley said...

You both are the sweetest people ever! I just love you guys so much! You guys are good friends and wonderful examples! Dustin is very lucky to have you Audra!!!

The Poulsen Family said...

Great news! I found you some Screaming Sours up in Portland and I'm bringing you back some :) Merry Christmas

Barrettes and Bows said...

Janet...I love you, I am so excited for the screaming sour fest..you can't find them anywhere anymore.