Marcy tagged me...at first I was whole heartidly against responding. I still am a bit! But hey the girl is my best friend..I got do it. So six things about me eh?
1. I used to DREAM of becoming a shampoo model.Yes I know this is an odd dream...and I never had the hair for it (mostly because my mom always gave me half a head of bangs so I had a slight mullet.) Anywhoo...I used to dream of this. I practiced relentlessly in the shower. I had the lines down pat. I would lather up...say my piece and then swing my head around and wink and say something great like "because your worth it." If you don't believe me ask my sister Lacey, she caught me practicing once and made me fun of me for...well she still makes fun of me for it.
2. I sometimes sneak library books from the library without actually checking them out. THis is WRONG you say. YOu would be right...but sometimes the lines are so long, and I know that I am not going to steal them or anything. Only I can't actually do it anymore because our current library, has a high tech security system..DRAT! Now I have to wait in line like all the good honest people.
3. I really like to watch cooking shows. I used to be ashamed of this fact..but I have decided to embrace my love for Rachel Ray, Paula Dean, and the other Food Network fellas...except I don't much care for Bobby Flay..Bobby I will never love you.
4. I enjoy a good in-grown hair. Too bad I don't get too many of them, and Dustin won't share his very often. To me there is nothing more satisfying then pulling out a super long one. I like to hold them up to the light and marvel and their "bigness."
5. I am running out of stuff to blabber about. I HATE gunky mudd on the bottom of a pond or lake. I am terrified of it..when I swim in a lake or a pond I swim with my feet straight up in the air and I never walk into the water. I have to jump off of something so I end up straight in the deep part, then if I want to get to shore I swim with my feet in the air until I beach myself like a whale.It's true...if something brushes past my legs I start screaming like a little girl, and I doggie paddle faster. I think this fear goes back to the time I lost my jellie sandles at Gorkie Park. I went to deep and my feet got attacked by the sludge at the bottom of the pond. Miriam Mitchell valiantly risked her limbs trying to find my shoes...but to no avail. Now I know how ruthless the bottom of a pond can be. I have never trusted a pond or lake since.
6. I used to really enjoy a good fake fight. Eirene, Miriam, Lacey, Kaitlyn, and I used to roll around the Mitchell living room; planting fake blows to the face on eachother. Kicking...biting (only for pretend of course) we even made the sound effects to go along with it. I always enjoyed this past time...I used to fantasize that when I met a menacing looking stranger who wanted to fight me (because this happens so often) I would be ready. I would wip out my moves from my fake fighting days. Then after the encounter, while the menacing stranger lay on the ground bleeding from his nose..he would ask me "how did you become such a good figher." I would say.. " I practiced on my friends."
Now you know six..strange..things about me. Anyone who reads this blog is tagged.If you so desire.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I totally practiced modeling random things like shampoo and soap and lotion too. Good times.
The stealing from the library is pretty hardcore. Whoa.
The reason we are best friends is because we share the same wierd tendencies without even knowing it... shampoo modeling, irrational fear of mud, yada yada yada... although I must say I am not a library book stealer... rebel
I must clarify. I DO NOT steal the books..I always return them I just sometimes don't actually check them out.
okay, the fighting thing is so shared by me. Ever since cardio kick-boxing in high school I have dream fights ALL the time. I still neeed to practise on my roundhouse...I love that you are a little thief of free books. Maybe because you return them you might be some type of Klepto.
Yeah aud, I should've warned you not to read HK's other stuff. It's written very well, but boring and unrealistic. I always keep trying and then I just give up. I remember you all fake fighting and thinking "I wish I could get in there and do that" but then, it was more fun to watch and I am a wimp.
Hear, Hear, I am SO glad that I'm not the only one that enjoys a good in-grown hair. Props to you for admitting it.
Ah, fake fighting in the living room. Those were the days. I think I'll start a fake fight with Allan today! That sounds like fun, and I'm pretty sure he'll love it.
I enjoy a good ingrown hair like the next girl, but a good whisker....BLISS!
Why do girls love to pick at things? It's a strnage compulsion.
Hey Audra- Michelle Abbott here. I LOVE your blog. Seriously. I read all your posts and I think you are even more fun than I already thought you were.
I never did a shampoo commercials in the shower, but I DID do face wash commercials. I practiced cupping water in my hands and splashing it on my face. I loved how cool it looked in slow-mo on tv.
Post a Comment