Well these are late....but better late than never. Graycie played soccer this fall for the first time. The verdict is still out on if she will ever play again. She is still deciding if she enjoyed it or not. Her exact quote was "I just am not sure yet if it is for me mom." Ha...well can't be mad at her for speaking her mind. I think we are going to put her back in swimming lessons (which she LOVED). Only time will tell if she decides to soccer again next year. We had a great time watching her run up and down the field waving as she went. Dustin and I were even able to bite our tongue's most of the time and just let her do her "own" thing...which usually involved following one little girl with long blonde hair around the field. She might not have developed the "eye of the tiger" yet...but she makes one cute soccer player.
Here are the pics.


No comments:
Post a Comment