Graycie is growing up so fast. She is learning to string letters together to make words and loves to ask me a million times a day "What rhymes with cat?? HAT!" or "Mom, do pink and ink rhyme?" You get the picture. :) She loves preschool and is so ready for kindergarten. She is such a sweet big sister and really looks out for her Kenzie Lou.
Kenzie, is as spunky as ever. She loves to cuddle..which I LOVE! She is so happy and is really starting to say tons of words. My new favorite phrase of hers is " I DID IT!" Anytime she successfully stacks some blocks or finishes her food she claps her hands and exclaims " I did it!" Yesterday she surprised me by saying "Ta-Da!" She is such a joy.
Life is good.
3 comments:
Awwww i have a gorgeous sister.
Look at you, beautiful woman!! You always were gorgeous- -especially your hair! Love it! Post more pictures of yourself on your blog =0)
Ah..so nice guys! You both just made my day. :)
Post a Comment