At the behest of my mother...here are the pics.
Graycie Getting ready to cut a rug in ballet class...can you see the joy on her face?
So intent.
On to Kenzie. We can't believe that little missy will be 1 year old in a month. :) She is such a little joy, and looking back on this year of her life brings us so much happiness.It seems like we were just bringing her home!!! We can't imagine our lives without her.
So lately the only pics we have of her are of her crawling towards us. Now that she is mobile she is a lot harder to photograph.....and she was never very easy. :)
This is how we try and get Kenzie to hold still for a picture :)
2 comments:
Awww, I want to eat them up. Especially Graycie in her tutu. I must get me some girls.
CUTE CUTE! I'm putting my kids in tball this fall... and Lexi in dance. Should be fun! I want to squeeze Kenzie's round little cheeks!
Post a Comment