Things have been great around the Sidwell Casa. This morning was the best.....I woke up to a broken pipe in the back yard! Good times. Poor Toby's (the dog) doggie ramp that leads into the doggie door had magically been turned into a frozen slip n' slide. Hahahahah it was SO funny watching him try to run up it. But my awesome and handy husband came to the rescue and turned off the water and now we will just have an ice rink in our back yard, which Graycie will love I am sure.
In other news Graycie, Kenzie and I just returned from visiting the family in Oklahoma. It was a great trip. We got to go to Disney on Ice (thanks to Grandma Mary!!) and we went to the fair, the Tulsa State Fair to be more exact. Though it is a mystery as to why it is called the Tulsa State Fair...TULSA IS NOT A STATE!!...we rode the rides, and got to stare at all the creepy, socially awkward carnies.They even had a birthing center...where you actually get to stare at various sheep and pigs while they pop out babies. I bet they get so annoyed at people staring at them while they are in labor. :) Weird??? Only at the Tulsa State Fair!!
We also had a couple of photo shoots. My friend Nicole took some pictures for us a few weeks ago, and while we were in Oklahoma a friend of my sisters took some really cute pictures of Kenzi. Enjoy!














10 comments:
Great pictures. Graycie is getting so big! Beautiful little girl, and her hair is SO long and pretty. I really like the last one of Kenzie-such a gorgeous face with perfect little features!
So cute!!
such cute KIDS audra.... and you look fabulous as always :) Good Updating.. KEEP IT UP :)
I LOVE the black and white pics of you and kenzie.. SO CUTE! Graycie's hair is so long. I miss you guys so much! When are you in Utah for the holidays again? CALL ME!
Oh Audra, those pictures are SO precious!! I love them!! Cute family!! :)
What lovely picutres! I love the pictures of Gracie in the grass and the pictures of you holding Kenzie. Beautiful, beautiful.
sooooooo cute! you guys are a super cute family!! oh and sorry i haven't sent you the recipes yet. i can't find my cook book. it's some wherein storage. but back to your cute family!!! i love the ones of you and kenzie! you look amazing by the way!
I love the photo shoot! What a beautiful family!
Audra! You have such a beautiful family! Oh my goodness. I miss you guys!
How beautiful! I love the updated pics! Looks like she is growing great! Graycie too! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment