Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Meet McKenzie Brynn










Dustin and I had the most amazing experience. We were blessed enough to adopt this little girl McKenzie Brynn. Sorry this may come as a surprise to most of you. SURPRISE! We were blessed with this little girl, but even more blessed by this little girl's family. My heart is still too full to even write about all of the amazing experiences that we were able to have with Mamma Denise and her family. Let's just say we are so glad to have them in our lives! We love you guys!!! Aunt Emily was awesome enough to take a million incredible pictures of McKenzie Brynn and of beautiful Denise...(Holy cow...can you say gorgeous???) Special shout out to Emily. THANKS!

Like I said our hearts are still so full and grateful for the tender mercies of a loving Heavenly Father.

More to come.

18 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

McKenzie is so beautiful! I'm so glad that you posted pictures of her and can't wait to see more. We truly have a very loving Heavenly Father. Love you guys!

Marcy said...

aww.. its about blasted time! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her

Kiley said...

we couldn't be more happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear more details! we love you guys and you deserve this! She is so dang cute! how is gracie liking her new sister?

sheena said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations, Mckenzie is adorable.

Heather E. said...

oh my gosh! what a wonderful thing to happen to wonderful people. i'm so happy for you!

Jeana said...

Oh my goodness Audra, I saw this post and couldn't hold back the tears. She is beautiful, I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more. I can just picture Heavenly Father looking down at you and just smiling, he knew this was around the corner the whole time ;)

Jaime And Kalen said...

She is beautiful and Perfect! Congratulations!

Marcy said...

I just wanted to clarify.. I meant its about blasted time you post pictures.. not about blasted time you adopt a baby.. I sounded really insensitive didn't I? haha sorry.. hopefully you knew what I meant :)

Unknown said...

Thanks everybody. Hahah Marcy I knew what you meant...no worries!

The Richards Family said...

She really is so cute! We could not be happier for your new little family of 4! It was good seeing you guys!

Babe in Boysland said...

Awwwww!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Lucky...

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! We can't wait to hear the details and meet your darling little baby girl. We are very happy for you!

The Gardners said...

Audra, I'm sooo completely happy for you guys! I read the first few lines of your blog and BURST into tears! You deserve everything that is wonderful in this world and McKensie certainly is WONDERFUL. Congratulations and I am anxiously awaiting more details. We send our love!!!

Tamaran said...

She is so absolutely adorable! CONGRATS! So happy for you guys.

Eddington's said...

Audra, She is a cutie!! I'm so glad things worked out for you guys! What a special experience adoption is!! Hope all is going well for you!

Nick + Briana said...

Oh my gosh Audra! I guess I am way out of the loop- I just saw something about babies on your facebook profile so I hurried and checked out your page and you said to check your blog for pictures! Surprise is right!!? Wow that is such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you guys I wanna cry! That is so fun-you got a very beautiful baby! How are you adjusting to a newborn? Crazy isn't it?! Well congrats and good luck! I'm calling you today cuz it's been way too long! :)

Lindsey Whiting said...

She is beautiful! How wonderful, you guys are so great!

Alison said...

Yeah! She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!