Once upon a time.... I had many bangs. I enjoyed them...the husband was indifferent. Now I have no bangs, from time to time I miss them. So what do you think? Bangs or no bangs??? Anyone??
So this is what I have decided. I am going to wait till after summer to cut them. Why?? Because when one goes to Lake Powell with bangs...it makes for a pretty funny sight 99% of the time. They are blown straight up, it's hot!
lets be honest, you are hot either way! So after lake powell, my vote is bangs! i love them on you and it always makes me want to chop mine! I miss you!
10 comments:
definitely with. I love that picture!
I am also digging the bangs. You look hot it that smooch picture! I miss ya. Nice to see what your up to. You should blog more often
Welp. You know me, I always vote for bangs. Always. I've never met a person who didn't look better with them.
You're pretty without, too.
Bangs! I am such a fan of bangs!!
So this is what I have decided. I am going to wait till after summer to cut them. Why?? Because when one goes to Lake Powell with bangs...it makes for a pretty funny sight 99% of the time. They are blown straight up, it's hot!
HAHAHA. I was logged in as Dustin. I left that comment don't think my husband is a freak!
lets be honest, you are hot either way! So after lake powell, my vote is bangs! i love them on you and it always makes me want to chop mine! I miss you!
NO BANGS
Hahah.okay my husband says no bangs...he is the one who has to look at me all the time. No bangs it is.
I think you look dashing WITH bangs! Go for it!
Post a Comment