Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graycie learns to ski

So this is really late. But over the Christmas break my family and my mom's side of the family went up to Dillon to ski. My grandma rented an amazing condo (thanks Grandma Mary, you are the best). It was so much fun. Anyway one of the highlights was Graycie learning how to ski.I guess she didn't really learn, she only did it for an hour and half or so. She didn't really like it much. She loved the lift, but would get mad when I would explain that she had to ski down the hill to get back on the lift. My mom helped her down the mountain once then Graycie decided she didn't like that. So I used Dustin's suspenders to hold her back and I just walked down the hill with her. It was good times..hey we got some good video anyway.

3 comments:

Fig said...

So, I was just browsing back over your blog a little, and it struck me how much little G-unit looks like you. Kind of cool.

Barrettes and Bows said...

HAH. G-unit. That's it..that's her nick name. She kind of does huh..wierd.

Fig said...

Not weird - touching.