Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Cruise, Lake Powell, Graycie's Birthday!!= Longest Post Ever!!





















Hey,

Sorry I have been horrible at posting new entries. Here are the pictures from our cruise if anybody cares anymore! I also threw in some pictures from our trip to Lake Powell with my family and Graycie's 2nd Birthday!

9 comments:

The Gardners said...

So cute! I miss you guys! Graycie is so stinkin cute and its funny that she looks so much like you! It looks like you guys had a BLAST on your trips and I'm SOOOOO jealous that you got to go on a cruise and Lake Powell in the same summer...those are 2 of my absolute favorite things to do! Hope all is well!

Kiley said...

You guys are so dang cute! Graycie is a doll! We miss you so much. What fun vacations!

Heidi J said...

geez its about time! Looks like so much fun! glad to hear you made it back from your cruise. I was starting to get worried

Barrettes and Bows said...

Hahah..Yeah I am bit slow at the blogging world these days. I just checked out your Fourth of July Post Heidi. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Where are you living these days?

Tamaran said...

Looks like you are having a blast this summer! I'll admit that I'm jealous. The farthest we've made it is to the Basin so far. Hope all is well.

Marcy said...

OH geeze.. I miss your SKINNY little butt! I miss Lake Powell... I miss Cruises...

Lindsey Whiting said...

First off, YOu look smashing! And second, I was just thinking we should leave notes to each other on the houseboat under the table seats. If I remember I am going to do it in September! Yeah!! What's better than reading a note months old?!-Third, I'm so glad you had a marvelous time cruising around, good for you guys!

Max Fam said...

Dustin, Happy Birthday on 7/26from the Maxfields. You're so money and you don't even know it. We just went to Newport and I had a moment of silence as we passed the Travelodge. Good times.
matt

The Poulsen Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast so far this summer. I'm glad to see an update and look forward to more. We really miss you guys, come back!