
So...I have been staring at my face lately. This sounds vain you say, you would be correct o' mundo. However, let me explain before you start judging me. I have had a mole on my face for all of my life. Said mole is located on my left cheek (facial cheek.) So my darling mother, bless her heart, has made mention that she thinks this mole is growing larger by the second. This of course makes one take special notice of a large growth on there face. So I have taken a picture of my face, and ask you who have known me longest to vote. IS IS GETTING HUGE??????I WANT A SECOND OPINION!!!! Of course my mother is an honest woman. I must know if this mole is taking over my face. My fate is in your hands.
16 comments:
Well, I for one think that your mole looks the same! And we call them "beauty marks" where I come from! I love you!
Kacey
All I know is I like your face. It's uber cute.
Mole, shmole. Unless it's one of those scary growing ones, that would be lame.
I don't remember what it looked like before, so I have nothing useful to offer this conversation except I think you're real purty.
Glad you're back. I've never really noticed that mole...
Guacamole....Beauty mark is what I would call it..You need not worry you are GOrgEoUs no matter how big it gets..:) How are you?? Me good.. This is andy by the way !!
Nope, not a bit different. I know this sounds funny, but I really like moles on peoples faces as long as they are not green and growing long hairs, and so to that, I have always loved yours! I really have, I think it is very pretty. I think they add to the person.
Hey Audra, this is Shelleen from high school. I don't think that your 'beauty mark" is any bigger. Of course I have one on my cheek too so now I am going to be conscientious as to whether mine is getting bigger or not. I have to ask, what did you think of East of Eden by Stienbeck? I think it is one of my favorite books.
Glad to hear it all...except here is the real question, can you be trusted? HEheheheh...oh well mole schmole. Shellen, what a pleasure to have you visit my blog. Congrats on getting married. I love East of Eden by the way. I thought it was very insightful, and poignant. I am finishing up Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy...also a great read, I highly recommend it.
So funny, because I have never noticed it before! I think you are fine and only mothers really notice anything like that! Glad to see things are going well!
You should make a mole blog and take a picture of it daily and post them daily (like women do with their pregnacies) and then we can make a final judgement. Rule of thumb: if it's bigger than a pencil eraser you probably have cancer.
OH CRAP....cancer it is. Thanks a lot Heather! Good call on the every day pictures. Since the pregnancy thing isn't working out...maybe this would ensure that people would read my blog. Moles vs. Baby.. I don't know about you but I would chose mole every time.
Okay so that is so funny. I think you look great :) by the way this is Katy (Angus) Smith now. I came across your Blog and I just had to say that you are so cute, and I haven't seen you in forever! You're my long lost cousin :) How are you doing? You seem to be so great! You are always so happy I love it. Just had to say hi, and let you know I still love you! ha.
Okay time to weigh in. If I were my Grandma (oh the jewel of a Grandma Ellis) I would offer to pay to have it removed because it is so unsightly (speaking from personal experience!). However, I am not. I am a 20/20 vision gal who has always thought that mole gave great character to you. I can't see it getting bigger, but if it does then maybe you could have a mole transplant and give a portion of your character to many other helpless people throughout the world!
Katy!!! How are you? Do you have a blog? Good to hear from you.
That mole is my favorite part about your face, other than your eyes. And your mouth. And your hair. And you have a nice nose. And cute rosy cheeks. So, honestly, I think the mole is not growing. It looks the same as always. And besides, I'd call it more of a beauty spot. (The non-removable kind,unlike thoroughly modern millie's) So... unless its cancerous, leave it to beaver. God bless.
Audra, Audra -- I say you get first place for funniest blog. You crack me up girl! Anyways, glad I found your blog. I was super happy to come across it in Lacey's list. You've really grown since I last saw you and you have a little girl with SUCH CUTE EYES. We're having a girl Jan. 3rd-ish.
Our blog's address is:
http://carriedawayaj.blogspot.com/
BTW... no disrespect to your mother or anything but I think your mole is fine.
Oh Man...
Time to get it cut off. Pretty soon it will be 1/2 face 1/2 mole.
Good Luck
John Watson
Post a Comment