I got tagged by a our friend Marie...speaking of Marie it was great to hear from you and your blog is great! So here goes..I think this blog is fitting considering it almost valentines time.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER?
Dustin and I have been together for 3.5 years..times goes way, way, way, too fast.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST?
I am pretty sure it was Dustin, mostly because I am thinking I would have been to shy to say it first. He used to look at me and say "You are so money." Hehehehe..I assumed that meant he loved me but it took him a while to finally say the words. The first time he told me he actually texted it to me (he was checking to make sure I got home okay from his house.) I remember reading it and having my breath catch..and thinking "Oh man this is getting serious." I was really excited though, and glad he finally said it.
WHO IS SMARTER?
Well this is debatable....I think we are well balanced. I think when it comes to anything business related Dustin is WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY,WAY smarter than me. When it comes to useless facts or vocabulary definitions.....that would be me I think. All in all we have a good balance..so I guess that means together we are dang smart.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS?
Well that would be Dustin, and I think he prefers it that way so I don't even try..not that I want to start paying the bills anyway.
WHO COOKS?
This one is most definitely me. Every once in a while (once for my birthday, and once for Valentines day) he makes breakfast. But lately he has expressed some interest in doing more cooking. I must admit I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to my kitchen, so it is probably best he doesn't want to cook all the time.
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE IN THE CAR TOGETHER?
This one is always Dustin..and I am grateful because I too HATE to drive. He is so great he drives the whole way most of the time no matter how far we are going.
WHO IS THE MOST STUBBORN?
This is a toughie..I would say it is a toss up, I guess it depends on what we are talking about. We both have pretty strong opinions about certain things. But luckily Dustin is pretty patient most of the time too.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN YOUR FAMILY?
I never thought that I would wear the pants in the fam..but Dustin would tell you that I do. I think that I do in certain areas of our marriage, but he wears them in all the traditional aspects like: Driving the Car, Paying the Bills, Bringing home the bacon etc. I probably get my way more than he does, but I love him for that.
Okay now you guys know about our LOVE history..it looks kind of boring on paper, but I married a good man and he takes good care of me.
The Pilgrimage: Day 4
8 years ago
8 comments:
Boring, no. Cute and funny, yes!
P.S. I LOVE "You are so money".
Audra, it's fun to hear about your relationship. I still don't know Dustin all that well, but it's obvious that he's a really great guy. Lucky you!
hey guys, we've been checking out your blog. Audra, you're a great writer. You make me laugh. Next time your in Utah let's get together.....maybe we'll have a union 3rd ward reunion. -wh
Come home to us soon! You're our bestest friends and we miss you! We're starting up game night, dodgeball won't be the same with our you two!! I'm glad you found some screaming sours, did you buy the store out?? Thats what I usually do.
"You are so money" Ha ha ha. I love it. That is so something Dustin would say. Hence, why he said it.
You ARE so money! Dustin is a lucky guy. :) Fun to find you on here. Looks like you guys are doing great!!
Audra, I love you.
Post a Comment