Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oxy MORON!


So I found this insulin syringe lurking around our apartment a while ago and I noticed something funny. If you look closely you will see that it says "Ultra Comfort" on it. Ultra comfortable compared to what...stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork? ( This by the way, is my biggest fear..fork in the eye.)

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I'd have to agree with you that a fork in the eye is indeed a dreaded occurance... However, since I was young I've had an irrational fear of my heart getting cut out with a spoon. Utinsels can be used for all sorts of gruesome feats.

Marcy said...

ps insulin syringes aren't often found lurking in peoples apartments... how unlucky are you?

Unknown said...

I have been looking for that...

Fig said...

Yeah, why do you have an insulin syringe?

You should probably try it out and see if it really is ultra-comfortable. For the sake of science.

Babe in Boysland said...

And this post is why I love your blog. You're saying the stuff that I think to myself when I'm all alone and there's no one to tell it to- then I forget to say it until I'm all alone again.